RD2014, Solid State Nuclear Radiation Sensor
The RD2014 nuclear radiation sensor is based on an array of customized PIN diodes. The integrated pulse discriminator with a temperature compensated threshold level provides true TTL signal output. The RD2014 is capable of detecting beta radiation (electrons), gamma radiation (photons) and X-rays.
The performance of the RD2014 solid state sensor, in combination with a high immunity to electrostatic fields make it a good choice for designing new, state-of-the-art measuring instruments as well as for upgrading existing designs.
Features and Benefits
- High detector sensitivity: 5.9 cpm/µSv/h
- Integrated pulse discriminator with TTL output
- Detects beta and gamma radiation and X-rays
- High immunity to electrostatic fields
- Low power requirement (3.0V to 5.0V; 400µA)
- Designed for battery powered applications
- Swiss made
- Precision measuring equipment for nuclear radiation
- Portable nuclear radiation detectors
- Student projects